Gentling Dental Care is looking for a MN licensed dental assistant to add to their growing team. Applicant will likely float between two of our offices as needed. We are looking for someone with a passion for dentistry, great patient care, positive attitude, and ability to work well as a team. We offer competitive pay, dental benefits, a bonus structure, holiday pay and vacation.
Gentling Dental Care takes care of patients of all ages and we're fortunate to be able to offer a full spectrum of dental services. Our company culture focuses on teamwork, having a positive/enthusiastic mindset, and being family oriented. Our patients may come first, but our staff are a close second! We greatly appreciate the outstanding staff we have here and we're looking forward to growing our team.
The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, energetic personality, attention to detail, and a passion for patient care and the dental field. Being a great team player and offering a helping hand when able helps keep office procedures running smoothly. If these qualities describe you, our clinic may be the perfect fit for you!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Reliable and dedicated
- Great teamwork
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude
- High school diploma
- Completion of a dental assistant degree/certification (Licensed in MN)
- 1+ years in a dental office is preferred, but not required
- Experience with EMR (electronic medical records) is a plus - our office uses Open Dental
- Prepare treatment room, patient, instruments, and materials.
- Provides information to patients and employees by answering questions and requests.
- Assembles instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area, positioning instruments for doctors' access, suctioning, and passing instruments.
- Educate patients and answer questions.
- Documents dental care services by charting in patient records.
- Taking scans on patients for records
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
This position is full-time, Monday-Friday (half-day on Fridays).
Job Type: Full-time