We are looking for a registered dental hygienist to join our growing team! Gentling Dental Care has been open for over 70 years and we pride ourselves on great patient care, employee appreciation, and having a strong reputation in the Rochester area. Our patients may come first, but our staff are a close second! Our
leaders believe in investing in our team and their education so that they can continue to provide top-notch care.
Our office takes care of patients of all ages and we're fortunate to be able to offer a full spectrum of dental services. If you strive to provide exceptional patient care, work well as a team, and want to thrive in a fun and upbeat environment, our office may be the right fit for you!
The ideal candidate is reliable and able to build trust with patients of all ages. They should also have knowledge of relevant health and safety rules and a good eye for oral diseases and anomalies.
- Ensure patients feel as comfortable as possible
- Sterilize dental instruments properly
- Conduct initial mouth screenings and check oral health history
- Identify conditions like gingivitis, caries or periodontitis
- Clean and help protect patients' teeth
- Educate patients of all ages on proper teeth care
- Take X-rays and dental impressions
- Maintain documentation and charts on each patient
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Outstanding communication skills
- A patient and friendly personality
- Attention to detail
- Stamina to meet the physical demands of the job
- Diploma in Dental Hygiene
- Valid license to practice